5 Day Modular SIA Training Course
(with distance learning)
19th November 2018
Alan Scott Training Services
6 Kingsway North
Team Valley Trading Estate
Tyne and Wear
(Use the Simple Storage Entrance)
This training course emphasises the realities of Door Supervision and the duties you may undertake. The Door Supervisor Training course uses practical real life scenario's to prepare individuals for the job and not just pass a test. After completing the Door Supervisors course and being issued with an SIA licence a Door Supervisor can work in many areas of the Security Industry from Security Guarding through to Event Security.
Core Learning for Common Security Industry Knowledge
- Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency Procedures
- The Private Security Industry
- Communication Skills and Customer Care
Door Supervisor Specialist Module
- Behavioral Standards
- Civil and Criminal Law
- Drugs Awareness
- Recording Incidents and Crime Preservation
- Licensing Law
- Emergency Procedures
Conflict Management Module
- Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
- Defusing Conflict
- Resolving and Learning from Conflict
- Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door Supervisors
This level 2 module has been introduced by the SIA in order to increase levels of skill and ability when disengaging and escorting.
By the end of this module you will be able to define your roles and responsibilities when dealing with aggressive and resistive people. Furthermore, you will be able to apply the most appropriate response to deal with the different types of behaviour you are likely to encounter.
Learners will be required to:
- Understand physical interventions and the legal and professional implications of their use.
- Understand how to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used.
- Able to use non aggressive physical skills to protect themselves and others from assault.
- Able to use non-pain related standing holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
- Understand good practice to follow after physical interventions.
Click on the button below to secure your place on this popular course!
Alan Scott Training Services, Tailored Training Solutions for the Newcastle, Gateshead, North East. Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland. Tyneside and Wearside areas. APLH, SIA, Door Supervision, CCTV, Security, Physical Intervention. 7303, 1886, PTLLS, First Aid, Exam Management,